July 28th, 2021
Kristy is one of our lab techs and she recently celebrated her birthday! Today, she's in the hot seat answering 20 Questions!
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
We would go to Turkey Run every year for a family reunion. We would play with cousins, play games, walk the trails and run around the hotel!
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Favorite restaurant?
My husband and I like to support family owned restaurants, but if I had to name one...it would be Salsa Grille. It’s close to home and I love Mexican food!
5. Favorite movie?
I can’t name a favorite but I do love true stories, comedies, action and romance. Some of my favorite actors/actresses are Reese Witherspoon, Kristen Bell, Matthew McConaughey and Mark Walberg.
6. Favorite book?
I like true stories and self help books.
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
I’m guessing a teacher. As a child, I remember pretending that I was the teacher and my dolls were my students. Haha! [Editor's note: I love that Kristy was able to find this gem of a photo!]
9. Beach or mountains?
Beach! My husband and I even got married on the beach!
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
I’m not sure!
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
It would be a charity for kids to help with health and educational needs.
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
My kids- Trey (age 8) and Elin (age 4).
13. What song would you say sums you up?
I can’t think of one.
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
I like taking my dog for walks. Is that a hobby??
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Health, Wealth and Happiness.
16. Dogs or cats?
I like both. We currently have a 2 year old Golden Doodle named Trooper.
17. What's your most hated chore?
18. Do you have any phobias?
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
Crackers or chips with dip.
We loved reading your answers, Kristy! We hope you had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!