We thought it would be fun to start a new series on our blog highlighting our team members on their birthday. We're asking each team member to answer 20 questions to help you get to know them better.
First up is Alaina!
1. Favorite childhood memory?
Playing with my cousins at my grandma's house every Sunday after dinner.
2. What's your dream vacation?
I would love to go to Ireland! My husband and I are both of Irish decent, and you may have noticed that my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day!
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Steak and potatoes.
4. Favorite restaurant?
Red Robin. I always get a burger and steak fries with campfire sauce. The campfire sauce is AMAZING.
5. Favorite movie?
How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
6. Favorite book?
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
7. Biggest pet peeve?
When people move my things out of place!
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
A Nurse or Anesthesiologist.
9. Beach or mountains?
Mountains to ski! Since 2013, my husband and I try to go skiing for one weekend every year. Last year we went to Colorado for a week in February and it was amazing!
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
Matthew McConaughey so I can listen to him say “Alright, alright, alright” all evening. HAHA!
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
No Kid Hungry.
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Graduating college and working at a place I love.
13. What song would you say sums you up?
"Fully Known" by Tauren Wells
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Reading. I probably read 2 books a month from the library...mostly fiction, mystery and/or drama.
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
-Traveling would be free.
-Not being able to get sick.
-Not being able to get sunburnt!
16. Dogs or cats?
Cats! My husband and I have a very sweet/ornery cat, Stella. We love her!
17. What's your most hated chore?
Washing the dishes.
18. Do you have any phobias?
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To be invisible.
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
Thank you for sharing, Alaina! We hope you have a very happy birthday!