We've started a new series on our blog where we highlight each team member on their birthday and have them answer 20 questions.
Today it's Kelly's turn!
1. What's your favorite childhood memory?
Loading up in the van with my family and going on vacation. It didn’t matter where we were going...I just loved being together and the anticipation of the fun I knew was coming.
2. What is your dream vacation?
A vacation to Europe. I would want to see as much as possible, so I wouldn’t want any time constraints. Just to travel around until my heart was content.
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Burger and fries.
4. Favorite restaurant?
Outback. Alice Springs Chicken and a sweet potato is my usual order.
5. Favorite movie?
I’m more of a TV watcher & don’t watch a lot of movies. So, I don’t know if I have a favorite movie, but my favorite movie genres are Thriller, Comedy and Documentary.
6. Favorite book?
Anything written by Riley Sager.
7. Biggest pet peeve?
People stopping by my house unannounced. I won’t answer the door. HA!
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
A teacher or a nurse. I actually started college with my major in nursing, but realized early on it wasn’t for me.
9. Beach or mountains?
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
I don’t know if I would! This just sounds incredibly stressful and like an uncomfortable evening. I’m an introvert if you can’t tell!
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
My son was born very premature, so I would love to donate to an organization that helps with research, care for premature babies, and parental support.
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
It’s cliché, but becoming a mom.
13. What song would you say sums you up?
I don’t think I have one. I have favorite songs and a playlist on my phone, but I can’t think of one that sums me up. In the past few years, I’ve become more of a podcast listener (crafty podcasts and murder/mystery podcasts).
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
I’m an avid scrapbooker and try to do something scrapbook related at least 5 days a week (whether it’s editing/printing photos, working on YouTube videos, watching crafty YouTube videos, shopping for crafting supplies, scrolling IG-my feed is basically all scrapbooking related, organizing my craft room or actually scrapbooking!)
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Health for my family & friends, happiness and a stress-free life.
16. Dogs or cats?
BOTH! We have 3 of each!
17. What's your most hated chore?
Can't they all be hated? HA! Putting away laundry. I don't mind the sorting, loading the washer, switching to the dryer or folding...but I HATE putting it away.
18. Do you have any phobias?
Heights. I’m not afraid to fly, but I’m afraid of rooftops, etc. Any time there is a real risk of falling or being so high that it creates dysphoria (skyscrapers, etc).
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
If I could only pick one it would have to be popcorn, but I love chips & salsa + homemade guacamole.
Thanks for sharing, Kelly. We hope you have a great birthday!