It's Robin's birthday, so it's her turn to answer 20 questions!
1. Favorite Childhood Memory?
Staying at a beach house in Myrtle Beach every summer with family and friends.
2. What is your dream vacation?
To cruise around the world.
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza: thin crust pepperoni and mushroom from Pizza Hut or a wood-fired margherita pizza are my favorites.
4. Favorite restaurant?
In the world: Sunset Mona Lisa in Cabo San Lucas. In Fort Wayne, my favorite is the Hoppy Gnome..
5. Favorite movie?
Forrest Gump. “Run, Forrest, run.” “My Mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates…’”
6. Favorite book?
The Stand by Stephen King.
7. Biggest pet peeve?
Improper use of spelling in writing: your, you're and their, there, they're.
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
9. Beach or mountains?
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
Am I going to get in trouble if I say Bradley Cooper?
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Performing in the opening ceremonies for the 1987 Pan American Games in Indianapolis. That year the games were at the Indy 500 Track and I performed in two numbers. For the first number we were dressed up like cheerleaders and danced on stage. The second number was for the finale; they brought back all of the performers so it was a huge production with a lot of people. I was dressed as a butterfly in the finale and they had butterflies all around the track. I was put on a lift & was high in the air. Disney choreographed the whole thing...it was such a neat, once in a lifetime experience.
13. What song would you say sums you up?
Oceans by Hillsong UNITED.
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Is world peace too cliché? This question is too hard. Abstract or concrete? 1) Love, joy, and peace or 2) A house on the Mediterranean Coast, a boat in the Caribbean and a jet to get me between them.
16. Dogs or cats?
Cats. We currently have two; Aladdin and Jasmine, but we call them Al & Jazzy because their full names are just a mouth full.
17. What's your most hated chore?
18. Do you have any phobias?
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Reading people's minds.
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
Ice Cream. I just love it all, but if I could only choose one it would be chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
Whew! That was hard work.
Thank you, Robin, for sharing the answers to these questions, and we hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!