Whendy celebrated her birthday this week, so it's her turn in the hot seat!
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Riding dirt bikes with my brothers on the trails in the woods behind our house. I was such a tomboy growing up. I wanted to do everything they did and nothing was going to hold me back.
2. What is your dream vacation?
Traveling to Australia. My husband’s brother and wife moved over there a few years ago and the pictures they send us are just amazing. It’s definitely on my bucket list.
3. if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any kind of seafood.
4. What is your favorite restaurant?
Red Lobster. I told you I love seafood! HA!
5. What is your favorite movie?
Office Space. It makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it.
6. What is your favorite book?
I haven’t read a good book in a long time, but when I do read I like a good love story.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People not putting things back where they got them.
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
A veterinarian. I've always had a strong love for animals.
9. Beach or Mountains?
Beach for sure.
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
Keanu Reeves, because he’s such a good guy. He's always giving back and not needing recognition for doing so.
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
St. Jude’s and Hope For Animals.
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Being the first in my family to go to college.
13. What song would you say sums you up?
Landslide by Fleetwood Mac.
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Gardening, cooking, and taking care of my house plants.
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Health, wealth and happiness.
16. Dogs or cats?
I am a dog mom. I have three dogs right now (Gretel, Gemma and Lucy), and I would adopt more if I could afford it. The unconditional love they give me on a daily basis is priceless.
17. What's your most hated chore?
Dusting. Where does it all come from and how does it come back so quickly?!
18. Do you have any phobias?
Heights and small places both get my heart racing!
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To fly like a bird. (editorial comment: Wait a minute, didn’t you say you’re afraid of heights???)
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
We wish you the happiest of birthdays, Whendy!