Orthodontic Specialty Services receives numerous requests for donations and sponsorships each year. We love to partner and support the community-based organizations that complement and impact the mission of our OSS, which is Inspiring Genuine Smiles.
The following criteria will be used to determine financial or organizational support (please read carefully prior to submitting your request):
- Priority is given to patients seeking donations/sponsorships who are actively in treatment.
- The group, program, or event should reflect positively on Orthodontic Specialty Services.
- The group, program, or event should provide appropriate visibility and value-added opportunities for Orthodontic Specialty Services, such as our logo, banner, etc.
- In most instances, one financial contribution will be made to the requesting person/organization per year.
- Please complete as much of the application as possible to assist our consideration of your request. Any materials on the specific group, program, or event should be sent with the application.
Orthodontic Specialty Services reviews donation and sponsorship requests on an ongoing basis; however, we request that you try to submit your application a minimum of 30 days prior to your event.
Donation and Sponsorship Request Form
Person / Event / Program Information
You will receive correspondence from Orthodontic Specialty Services with our decision by email.