WE ARE OPEN and seeing new and existing patients.
The safety of our patients, their families and our team members has always been at the forefront of our concerns. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, we followed a very stringent routine in sanitizing the office and wearing PPE (personal protective equipment). Following are the changes we’ve implemented:
- All team members are self-monitoring themselves and family members for symptoms and have their temperature taken twice daily.
- All team members wear facemasks when in common areas with patients present.
- KN95 and N95 masks as well as face shields have been added to our existing PPE.
- All patients, parents/guardians and other visitors have their temperature screened upon entering the building. Patients complete a COVID health screening before each appointment via text or phone.
- There are reduced chairs in our reception area and they are spaced to respect social distancing.
- There are a limited number of parents in the clinic at any one time.
- We clean and disinfect the public areas frequently.
- We have suspended the use of the gaming systems.
- We have suspended the public use of the coffee bar area (feel free to ask a team member to make you a coffee, tea or hot chocolate).
- In order to comply with Gov. Holcomb’s face covering requirement, we want to remind all patients and parents to wear a covering over their nose and mouth while in our offices.
If you have an upcoming appointment, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Muscle Aches
By following basic precautions, we can all help to prevent the spread of germs. We recommend that you follow the CDC guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between you and others
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and sanitize frequently touched objects and surfaces (including your cell phone)
- Stay at home if you do not feel well.
Feel free to contact our office at 1-800-999-2815, if you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols.